You are an integral part of the CMMB team and will be responsible for stewardship of our relationships with donors, partners and religious constituencies. You will strive to understanding the voice of our donors and community members and providing excellent donor service through effective communication across all channels, including phone, email, mail and social media, focusing on building trust and loyalty and accurately representing CMMB’s work globally, its brand and policies. You will be responsible for updating donor records and preferences in our customer relationship management system (CRM: Raiser’s Edge NXT), working closely with gift processing to follow up on donor issues, troubleshoot incoming email and phone calls, and provide administrative support to the fundraising team across the organization.
You will also be responsible for implementing customer surveys to understand donor preferences and satisfaction and acquire new insights to improve overall donor journeys and experiences. You are flexible and enjoy working in close collaboration with a variety of colleagues. You pay close attention to details, with a constant eye on quality, analysis and learning.
- Implement donor satisfaction activities, including collection of data, analysis of data, and communication of findings to the respective team members.
- Understand levels of customer satisfaction for all types of customers and donors and work to keep them satisfied with their interest and build on their support for our mission.
- Build a systematic approach to managing relevant customer touches for a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Capture donor service operational and survey data and other relevant information about donor attitudes, needs and behaviors, to use as an input on shaping the donor experience.
- Update donor (constituent) contact information, biographical information, non-gift-related correspondence, and giving preferences in the CRM in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures, and in close collaboration with other members of the CMMB team
- Educate donors and constituents on CMMB’s mission and work, stay educated on stories and programs, and explain CMMB’s established position on various issues
- Make outbound calls to donors as necessary.
- Monitors and measures service metrics and develop standards, improvements, or changes to continually improve the customer experience.
- Provide a high level of appreciation and stewardship to specialized donors such as donors giving through giving funds, employee matching gift campaigns, the Combined Federal Campaign, and third-party platforms.
- Oversee the office and facilities administrative duties.
- Other related duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in donor relations, customer service roles
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge a plus
- Exceptional ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people and to commitment for customer satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Flexibility and adaptability, with an eye for continuous improvement
You believe in CMMB, where we’re going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide.
About the Organization
CMMB is a leading faith-based NGO focused exclusively on global health care for the world’s poor, by building healthy, sustainable communities through community engagement and partnerships. Now entering its second century, CMMB is committed to integrating and focusing its programming around saving the lives of children and mothers by concentrating on leading causes of mortality in targeted communities.
Building around a new CHAMPS (CHildren And Mother PartnershipS) model, CMMB will work at both the community and clinical levels in these targeted communities to strengthen health services and address the leading causes of maternal and child death. In addition, CMMB will expand its volunteer program to provide medical and business expertise for community development, and will engage with the pharmaceutical industry to help meet the needs of CHAMPS communities and in other areas of need.