At CARE, we seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live with dignity and security.
This has been our vision since 1945, when we were founded to send lifesaving CARE Packages® to survivors of World War II. Today, CARE is a global leader in the movement to eradicate poverty. In 2016, CARE worked in 94 countries and reached 80 million people with an incredible range of life-saving programs. We also put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. We seek dynamic, innovative thinkers to further our mission. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us.
The E-mail Production Specialist will ensure the accurate and on time deployment of email marketing messages for the Mass Market and Advocacy teams. This includes ensuring that messages are built using proper forms and templates, the thorough quality assurance and proofreading of all content, and applying industry best practices for personalization, segmentation, and reporting to ensure the best deliverability and response. The specialist will also serve as a technical and creative resource for other digital content like web pages, micro sites, web banners and graphics, landing pages, and lead generation forms as needed.
- E-mail production - Create, test and deploy all aspects of e-mail marketing campaigns throughout the year including templated email messages, web-site landing pages, and audience segmentation using a cloud based e-mail marketing software platform.
- Project management - Work with various internal and external stake holders to manage the creation of copy, graphical content and approvals of marketing content on deadline for the execution of mass market email campaigns.
- Other digital content creation as needed - Be a reliable, just in time resource for the creation of e-mails, web pages, landing pages, just-in-time reporting and customer segmentation using various CRM platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven work experience building marketing e-mails campaigns using a cloud SaaS
- Proven work experience working with multiple stakeholders and manaReging project deadlines.
- 2 to 3 years experience building e-mail marketing campaigns using a software as a service platforms (e.g. Luminate, MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with coding in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with using relational databases and running queries for audience segmentation (e.g. Salesforce, Luminate)
About the Organization
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are at the heart of CARE's community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of disease, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives.
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.