Macfadden, now part of PAE, is seeking grants professionals to assist in a variety of roles junior, mid-level, and senior-level roles in support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). These grants professionals will primarily be responsible for a variety of pre-award, award, and post-award administration. Primary responsibilities will include entering appropriate grants information into client’s assistance planning and financial systems and for maintaining and reconciling the database containing grant award information, status and ownership. Other functions will include reviewing and recording incoming requisitions for grants funding for accuracy prior to handing the grants requisitions over to client’s Agreement Officer’s Representatives. The grants professionals will prepare and audit all award files and obtain approval of the client’s Agreement Officer for grants. This individual is also responsible for dissemination of grant documents to grantees, overseas missions and other client’s stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing administrative support in the grant’s preparation and award process
- Responsible for the procurement of a variety of goods and services ranging in complexity from small dollar services and commercial item purchases to multimillion-dollar technical assistance acquisition and assistance instruments.
- Review and recommend approval or revision of Acquisition and Assistance Requisitions;
- Review and recommend clarifications to Project Descriptions (PD) and other forms of required documentation;
- Perform complex cost and price analysis; analyze proposals, applications, and/or quotes received;
- Review contracts, agreements, grants, and contract and agreement modifications; analyze proposed contractor and implementing partner budgets;
- Recommend inclusion or exclusion of contract clauses and agreement standard provisions; write Memoranda of Negotiation; and, prepare other required documentation.
- The Specialist maintains up-to-date contract and agreement files, prepares Contractor Performance Reports, and supports award closeouts.
- The Specialist provides guidance on related administrative award modifications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of relevant experience; or
- MS/MA/MB with 12 years of relevant experience; or
- Less than BS/BA – 20 years of relevant experience
Ability to obtain and maintain a USG issued Secret clearance for the duration of your employment. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, we will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Physical Requirements While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. Government, its allied partners and international organizations. As it enters its 60th year of business, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in critical facility infrastructure, aviation, logistics, training, range operations and national security solutions, to support some of the most meaningful and exciting missions in the world.
Today, the approximately 20,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in roughly 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, Va.