Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded, evidence driven, collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activity in the Philippines. The Specialist will oversee and participate in all monitoring, evaluations, assessments, and research throughout the life of the contract. This position is full-time and located in Manila, Philippines.
- Manage third-party monitoring requirements in non-permissible environments (NPEs);
- Serve as the principal investigator for the majority of strategic evaluations and research implemented through this contract;
- Design and develop field data validation plans and appropriate methodologies and instruments, and conduct and/or oversee corresponding data analysis;
- Conduct tests to examine data’s reliability and validity;
- Maintain strong networks with the local M&E community;
- Ensure that all M&E designs and approaches employ rigorous methods and high-quality, state-of-the-art practices;
- Provide guidance and management for subcontractors, lower-level M&E specialists, data collectors, and any other technical specialists tasked with implementing monitoring, evaluation, assessments and research activities as part of this contract.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Advanced degree in international affairs, international development, social science, demography, research methods, statistics, monitoring and evaluation, or a related field
- At least five (5) years’ experience implementing evaluations and research;
- At least three major positions as the principal investigator;
- At least two (2) years’ experience conducting field monitoring in a developing country context;
- Strong writing skills and demonstrated expertise in analysis and positioning the use of monitoring, evaluation and research data for strategic decision-making;
- Demonstrated expertise in the design and implementation of various learning and adaptive management approaches.
- Technical experience in one or more of the following areas highly preferred: education, natural resource management, urban development, economic growth, and democracy and governance;
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Excellent demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donors, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners
- Deep knowledge of USAID M&E regulations and compliance
- Prior experience in the Philippines is strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English required: fluency in Tagalog preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.