The Sr. Private Sector Engagement Specialist will oversee the project’s private sector engagement work under Objectives 1, quality of ICT and logistics infrastructure improved. The Specialist will lead the identification of partnership opportunities with a range of public and private sector actors to address ICT and logistics infrastructure challenges in the Philippines.
- Map the landscape and identify partnership opportunities to achieve the project’s goals in the improvement of ICT and logistics infrastructure.
- Design and lead activities with private sector partners in close coordination with Objective 1 team members.
- Coordinate with other objective team leads to design and implement complementary activities under objective one.
- Oversee and support the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Advisor identify market-based enterprise development solutions to ICT and logistics infrastructure challenges.
- Contribute to the development of the Performance Management Plan (PMP), annual workplan and other project deliverables as necessary.
- Assure that the Objectives 1 teams achieve their output and outcome targets.
- Ensure timely completion of her team’s portion of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Provide, with the COP and project leadership, regular interface with key partners and stakeholders.
- Lead multi-stakeholder dialogues and initiatives bringing together government, civil society, and private sector to identify multipronged solutions to complex infrastructure, ICT, and logistics challenges.
- Document implementation successes, challenges, and lessons learned and share them with through regular program reports.
- Supervise consultants engaged to support private sector engagement and partnership activities.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international development, enterprise development, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in economic growth, enterprise development, trade, or private sector development programs. Preference will be given to those with considerable working experience with ICT, logistics infrastructure, and digital economy sectors.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing public-private partnerships, supporting enterprise development, and/or closing financing deals for development projects.
- Proven track record developing mechanisms, frameworks, and guidelines to improve the enabling environment to facilitate private sector involvement and investment in the ICT and Digital Infrastructure sector through PPPs and other types of private sector engagement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for encouraging innovation and scaling up successful SME business models through enterprise accelerators, incubators, or other business development services.
- Authorization to live and work in the Philippines
- Proven ability to manage consultants and experience working with USAID or other development agencies an advantage.
- Preference for those with USAID and USG experience.
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.