Palladium seeks a Stakeholder Management Technical Advisor to support an anticipated five-year, USAID-funded project intended to strengthen national health information systems in Ethiopia. S/He will work to establish and foster partnership and relationship among stakeholders, including government agencies, other donor-funded projects, implementing partners, USAID and other donors, and on the ground data consumers to ensure collaboration for improved health information systems. S/he will work with stakeholders to guarnatee alignment and investment in integrated health information systems and tools, strengthened data use, and health workforce capacity for health information systems at the country level. S/he will provide technical and strategic leadership with the project team to ensure effective systems management and maintenance. The Health Information Systems Technical Advisor reports directly to the DCOP in activity implementation and management and will be based in Ethiop
* Master’s degree in information science, data science, public health, statistics, health informatics, or a related field
* At least 8 years of experience in working with information systems management and governance in the health field for USG-funded projects or other donor funded programs
* At least 4 years of experience at a managerial or advisor level, providing guidance and supervision in implementation of strategies or methods
* At least 2 years of experience working in developing countries (preferably Africa), Ethiopian country national preferred
* Proven experience in brokering relationships and partnerships between and among multi-sectoral stakeholders, including governments and international partners, to ensure collaboration for strengthened national health information systems
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation experience to high-level audiences, fluency in English and Amharic
* Proven ability to leverage and manage partnerships and cooperate with host country governments and international partners in implementing multi-intervention health information system projects preferred
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think and plan strategically, ability to manage and build capacity of a multi-sectoral diverse staff, consultants and counterparts.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.