MSI is currently seeking candidates for subject matter experts (SMEs) for ongoing and upcoming strategic communication projects with U.S. government clients. SMEs will participate in the full scope of strategic communications tasks, from inception to completion, ensuring that products are free of errors and otherwise meet established quality expectations and branding requirements.
MSI is seeking experts in the following fields:
· Digital media, including the use of photography, video, multimedia, audio and graphics.
· Social media, including but not limited to content creation, campaign development and social media analytics.
· Writing and editing for a broad range of publications, including but not limited to reports, briefs, newsletters, blogs, articles and others.
· Graphic design for a wide array of visual products, including but not limited to infographics, reports, data visualization and social media applications.
· Website development and maintenance, including but not limited to content updates, site upgrades and other technical support.
· Social and behavior change communications (SBCC), including but not limited to developing targeted messaging and campaigns, community mobilization and engagement and media listening.
- Media/press relations, including but not limited to press engagement, media outreach and events, media training and building journalism capacity.
- Strategic communications monitoring and measurement, including the use of surveys, focus groups and social media analytics.
- Contribute to the professional presentation and execution of communications products and services that follow donor and/or client requirements.
- Produce compelling, relevant content that adheres to branding and style guidelines and uses a consistent tone, style and language to communicate to the target audience.
· Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, creative writing, English, communications, journalism, knowledge management, graphic design, digital media, film, videography, photography, social science or a related area .
· Minimum five (5) years of experience in one of the above identified subject matters.
· Experience with U.S. government clients, multilateral and bilateral international development donors, NGOs and/or the private sector valuable.
· Native level fluency in English is required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.