Strategic Information Advisor - COVID 19 (El Salvador)
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
Palladium implements the USAID-funded Health Policy Plus (HP+) Project. HP+ strengthens health systems through evidence-informed policies, sustainable health financing, improved governance, and leadership and advocacy toward Sustainable Development Goals. The project aims to improve the enabling environment for equitable and sustainable health services, supplies, and delivery systems. Its efforts emphasize voluntary, rights-based health programs, and strengthening in-country partners’ capacity in policy, advocacy, governance, and finance. To date, HP+ has worked in 46 countries, helped mobilize US$1 billion in additional investments in health services, collaborated with more than 1,140 partner organizations, and contributed to the development, adoption, or strengthening of more than 115 policies, operational strategies, and legal and regulatory frameworks.
The emergence of the COVID-19 global pandemic has posed new challenges to already strained health systems worldwide. With USAID’s support, the HP+ project is undertaking efforts in El Salvador and other countries to help governments and stakeholders respond more efficiently and effectively to COVID-19. In El Salvador, HP+ is seeking a dedicated, seasoned consultant to work as part of an international team to help manage, document, and advance capacity strengthening activities related to the COVID-19 response.
In collaboration with MINSAL (), local partners and HP+ Activity, the consultant will undertake the following activities to strengthen case management in El Salvador in relation to COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Lead project related data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Support development of programmatic performance reports.
- Lead development of appropriate data management system.
- Support development of need based indicators and collect data on these indicators.
- Participate in the review of programme performance, strategies and data for HP+ COVID 19 Response activities.
- Support documentation of learning and its dissemination. Support the project team in organizing and facilitating programme planning and learning meetings to ensure that project performance progress, main achievements, outcomes and lessons learnt are shared with project stake holders through internal and external dissemination.
- Coordinate MEL activities and consolidate M&E data across technical areas to inform planning.
- Support development and usage of Monitoring, Evaluation and Data management guidelines/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supervise implementation of data management and data quality control systems for HP+ COVID 19 response activities.
- Offer M&E and Data management technical support to HP+ consultants and relevant departments of MINSAL.
- Lead need based operational research opportunities.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications: <>