The Subject Matter Expert in Firm-level Economic Growth for the Evaluation of Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP) and Special American Business Internship and Training Program (SABIT) projects in Europe, Eurasia, and Central Asia. This could be mid-level or senior level position.
- Assist in designing the M&E approach, data collection protocols, and analysis.
- Conduct data collection in collaboration with other team members in the field.
- Conduct data management, including developing processes to ensure consistent data collection and recording.
- Participate in analysis of data, report drafting and finalization.
- Follow deadlines given by the team lead.
- Help facilitate multi-stakeholder recommendations and planning workshop.
- Solid experience in the former Soviet-Union is required, and Russian language skills preferred.
- State Department experience is highly preferred but not required
- Graduate degree in social sciences or a related field required.
- Mid-Level: Master’s plus minimum of five (5) years’ experience or a BA plus eight (8) years’ experience in monitoring and evaluations (M&E), and performance measurements.
- Senior Level: PhD plus (8) years’ experience or Master’s plus minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in monitoring and evaluations (Ph.D. is preferred).
- Experience implementing multi-country research.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.