Resonance is seeking subject matter experts to provide support in a consulting capacity for the anticipated USAID Bureau of Economic Growth, Education and Environment (E3/ED) Data and Evidence for Education Programs (DEEP) project. The goal of the DEEP project will be collecting, analyzing and reporting education data to track progress towards meeting and refining strategic objectives, as outlined in USAID’s Education Strategy. The activity aims to provide an evidence base to inform future education programming by (1) creating rigorous data management and monitoring systems that track the achievement of E3/ED strategic goals and results (2) conducting ongoing analyses and producing learning products to share USAID Education sector data, and (3) providing technical assistance and training to promote data utilization within USAID and across its partners.
Consultants will provide technical expertise to the project team. Applicants with expertise in one or more of the following areas, focused on education programming, should apply:
- Data Management
- Strategic Communications
- Evidence Use & Learning
- Data Visualization
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Quantitative Research
- Data Quality Review
- Web Tools & Applications
- Training USAID Staff
- USAID Education Strategy
- Workforce Development
- Inclusive Education, Disabilities
- Inclusive Education, Gender
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university
- At least seven (7) years’ relevant professional experience
- Previous work experience on USAID programming preferred
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis, and learning for education programming
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and proactively work to achieve consensus on policy, project, and administrative matters
- Native or bi-lingual proficiency in written and spoken English
- Eligibility to work in US
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should email their CV, saved as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’ to email@example.com, and include “SME: DEEP” in the email subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.