Subject Matter Experts, Markets and Nutrion Program, Niger
ACDI/VOCA is promptly seeking management and technical experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Market and Nutrition Program in Niger. The program will strengthen the market systems for small ruminants, poultry, cowpeas, and local nutritious foods and will improve quality of inputs and services leading to consumption of more nutritious foods. It will have a specific focus on women, youth, and marginalized populations. The 5-year activity is envisioned to start in February 2020. Career opportunities include the following positions:
Finance and Operations Director
Technical experts with essential experience in:
- Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Gender, Youth and Social Inclusion
- Private Sector Engagement across agricultural value chains
- Poultry value chain
While each position will have its own operational and technical scope under the project, overall qualifications will meet the below:
- Advanced degree in technically relevant field;
- Substantial experience in the related technical area, including in the private sector;
- Experience with USAID and/or any other international donor-funded project preferred;
- Fluency in French required.
Please e-mail your resume to BizDevExperts@acdivoca.org or apply directly online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.