Chemonics seeks a Supplier Management Analyst on our Global Supply Chain team in support of the Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project based in Arlington, VA. The GHSC-PSM project is part of the U.S. government’s flagship global public health supply chain program, working to ensure an uninterrupted supply of public health commodities that saves lives worldwide. The Supplier Management Analyst plays a key role in GHSC-PSM’s vendor management activities through providing data analytics of supplier performance including weekly reporting of supplier on-time performance, identifying trends, and in-depth analysis of supplier scorecards and surveys across our life saving commodity categories. We’re looking for individuals who can analyze supplier data, preferably with strong SQL or advanced Excel skills, and can work across multiple teams to achieve results. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide in-depth analysis of supplier data and reports, identifying patterns and trends, to inform decision making
- Create, maintain, and distribute weekly, monthly and other periodic reports using supplier data for internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with operational excellence team to automate and refine reports for existing and new suppliers; adjust reporting as required by stakeholder needs
- Work with suppliers to prepare for updates and/or enhancements over time. Monitor vendor readiness to support new program launches and changes to business rules, processes and tools
- Take initiative to make sure cost, quality and other supplier data in internal management information systems are up to date
- Support development, aggregation and monitoring of supplier key performance indicators and identify areas for performance and process improvements using fact-based business intelligence
- Monitor supplier performance against Long Term Agreements (LTA) for supply of goods and services; Support strategic decision making and facilitate long term planning
- Collaborate with operational excellence team and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at improving the customer experience
- Provide cross-cutting data analysis and project coordination support to supplier management and sourcing teams, as required
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- 1 year of customer support management, account management, vendor management or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (preferably VBA, Excel Queries, creating dashboards, etc.)
- SQL data mining knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills
- Work across groups and utilize leadership skills to achieve a common goal
- Ability to work independently, with little direct supervision, as a part of a team
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
Apply through our Career Center at https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CHEMONICS&cws=50&rid=3593. Position is open until filled and early applications are encouraged. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data.