DPS is seeking a Supply Chain Advisor to provide technical assistance to CDC-Mozambique in the planning, development, and implementation of supply-chain systems. This includes providing overall coordination for supply-chain, logistics, and commodity management related activities for CDC, including managing resolutions for possible stock ruptures and funding issues. This position is contingent upon task order award.
- Liaison with all CDC branches, as well as with other USG agencies, including USAID, and other stakeholders, such as Global Fund, Ministry of Health, and CDC implementing partners on the issue of supply-chain and commodity.
- Coordinate and provide technical assistance for forecasting, purchase, distribution and pipeline monitoring of pharmaceutical and laboratory commodities.
- Provide technical assistance to CDC-Mozambique via various cooperative agreements with the host-government counterparts and PEPFAR implementing partners, in developing and implementing activities to harmonize and strengthen supply-chain systems.
- Participate in joint site visits with implementing partners to support provincial level implementation of the supply chain and to monitor operations and efficiency.
- Recommend / promote / facilitate the maintenance and improvement of supply chain systems to CDC-Mozambique.
- Assist CDC/DGHT Mozambique and PEPFAR-Mozambique implementing partners with the development of proposals and work plans for implementing activities related to supply-chain
- Conduct site meeting and visits to CDC/DGHT Mozambique and PEPFAR-Mozambique implementing partners to assess, monitor, and evaluate implementation of activities focusing on supply-chain.
- Assist in the development of program evaluation strategies, methodologies and indicators for monitoring supply chain activities.
- Facilitate dissemination of results/findings of program assessments and monitoring of supply chain activities.
- Make recommendations to CDC-Mozambique program on future project design, strategy, project management and measure of impact to assist with program planning and Country Operation Plan development.
- Provide updated technical information on supply-chain to implementing partners. Respond to requests from stake-holders, such as Non-Government Organizations, health care organizations, and medical/public health professionals, for information and technical assistance on supply-chain programs and strategies.
- Work with partners to promote the dissemination of appropriate messages and design innovative approaches to enhance and strengthen supply chain in Mozambique.
- Education: Bachelor’s in operations management, logistics, pharmacy, business, project management, public health, industrial engineering, business administration, operations management, or other related area is required.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain management, logistics, or related area is required. Experience in Mozambique is recommended.
- Language: Fluency in writing, speaking, and reading of English and Portuguese (Level III) is required.
About the Organization
Dexis Professional Services (DPS), a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.