Chemonics seeks a supply chain director for data management for the ongoing USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Haiti. The project is the primary vehicle through which USAID procures and provides health commodities, provides technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and collaborates with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives. The GHSC-PSM in Haiti office works under three of the project’s task orders — HIV/AIDS, Population and Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health/Zika — to provide commodities and supply chain technical assistance. The supply chain director for data management will report to the deputy country director. This is a long-term position in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, with the option to be based in the Dominican Republic and commute regularly to and from Haiti. The GHSC-PSM contract ends in November 2023. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Organize and lead technical activities related to commodity forecasting and quantification for the HIV/AIDS, Population and Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health programs, focusing on supporting the implementation of the six-month Multi-month Dispensing strategy to patients and the “last mile” facilities
- Supervise the re-supply network unit, LMIS, data management team, and other units to review, analyze, and discuss planned activities and performance indicators for improved decision making and evidence-based supply chain management
- Monitor the commodity procurement process in collaboration with the respective GHSC-PSM units’ managers
- Properly monitor expire products close to the expiration date and anticipate their use or donation to U.S.-government- or non-U.S.-government-supported sites
- Organize and manage supply chain data collection, validation, and reporting activities that ensure an adequate level of data visibility for decision-making and the proper use of data to replenish commodities at health facilities according to their needs
- Work with and support warehousing and distribution director to ensure timely data available for monthly supply planning to the last mile facilities
- Support warehousing and distribution director develop and implement key performance indicators with warehousing 3PL subcontractor and transportation 3PLs
- Categorize sites and adjust the distribution cycle based one each site’s capacity
- Ensure that quarterly data reports are shared with relevant Ministry of Health National Directorates programs and the different program management at the mission
- Represent GHSC-PSM at Ministry of Health, USAID mission, and other stakeholders’ meetings
- Advanced degree in public health, business, management or another relevant field
- Public health, medical, pharmaceutical, or engineering degree a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the public health or the health supply chain sector or in HIV/AIDS research
- Experience in public health program management, specifically health supply planning, HIV/AIDS, and reproductive health/family planning
- Experience managing USAID-funded projects and thorough knowledge of applicable regulations or requirements
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Proven leadership experience and capacity to organize, motivate and coordinate teams
- Excellent ability to prepare reports and presentations using advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in French and English required
Please complete the application by attaching your CV and cover letter using the following link: https://chemonicsinternationalinc-myinb.formstack.com/forms/data_management_director_ghsc_psm_haiti. If the link does not work, please copy and paste the URL into your browser. The application is open until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.