CRS is implementing an Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning system, called “Insight” within the agency, encompassing Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain. The web-based, real-time system will provide staff the tools they need to work more efficiently and effectively, and help to give more visibility and controls of daily operations. The Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) Unit is working closely with the Project Insight team, which leads the overall project and IT management of the roll-out, to implement Insight where it’s needed and to support and train CRS supply chain staff who will implement the new processes using the software. As part of the preparation for adopting Insight, the GSCM Unit is implementing the Supply Chain Transformation for Excellence Project (STEP Up). This project aims to streamline in-country SCM structures and processes, to align them with global standard and facilitate adoption/compliance with Insight requirements.
The Supply Chain ERP Implementation Manager, will be the global lead for Insight in SCM. Working with the Insight Project Management Office (PMO) and other related departments, s/he is responsible for the supply chain modules’ successful roll-out, which includes local design, data collection and configuration, testing, training, and hypercare. S/he would also be responsible for coordination between Project Insight and STEP Up. S/he will manage a core global team of two Configuration Leads and one Change Enablement Advisor, as well coordinate regional SCM ERP Implementation Advisors (a dotted line relationship).
This position requires an independent self- motivated and analytical individual who can work with varying domestic and international stakeholders. The position is based remotely and reports to the Deputy Director of Systems and Best Practices, GSCM. International travel up to 40% may be required.
Education and Experience
* Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, International Development (or equivalent experience)
* 8+ years working in supply chain
* 3+ years implementing and/or supporting Finance and Supply Chain ERP applications, preferably Oracle
* Experience in project management leadership
* Experience with an international development organization preferred
* Experience with Finance and Supply Chain business processes within Non- Governmental Organizations preferred
* Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across various time zones (i.e. Africa, Europe/Middle East, Asia, Americas)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
* Working knowledge of SharePoint
* Strong presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
* Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
* Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
* Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented. Ability to be effective with minimal supervision
Required Language Skills: English
Desired Language Skills: French, Spanish, or Arabic
Travel Required (up to 40%)
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff): These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
* Continuous Improvement & Innovation
* Builds Relationships
* Develops Talent
* Strategic Mindset
* Accountability & Stewardship
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
EOE/M/F/D/V - CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.