Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Reports to: HEAD OF OPERATIONS
You will plan, manage, and provide technical and operational oversight of all supply chain activities – including procurement, administration, logistics, transportation, and warehousing - to ensure effective and efficient delivery of goods to the poor and vulnerable. Your knowledge and experience will allow you to anticipate and manage supply chain needs and challenges, and introduce improvement solutions, as you apply the principles of stewardship, integrity, transparency, and accountability.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or other relevant degree required.
* Minimum of 5 years work experience in supply chain/logistics/procurement management with progressive responsibilities, preferably with relief supply chain management.
* Knowledge of and experience with various public donors’ regulations. Understanding of the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR), WHO regulations and Generally Accepted Commodity Accountability Principles (GACAP)
* Knowledge of national and international import/export legislation and common customs regulations.
* Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
* Proficient in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
Required Languages – Fluency in French and English
Travel - Must be willing and able to travel up to 50 %.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Excellent planning, coordination, prioritization, and time management skills
* Excellent analytical skills with ability to make independent judgment and decisions
* Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
* Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
* Ability to work collaboratively
* Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, other relevant Master’s strongly, or equivalent experience strongly preferred. Professional certification(s) in supply chain a plus.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
* Continuous Improvement & Innovation
* Builds Relationships
* Develops Talent
* Strategic Mindset
* Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities : Logistics /Commodity Manager, Procurement Manager, Administration Manager, Fleet Manager
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.