The Support Team Coordinator will serve as the lead for services related to routing customer inquiries, help desk support and ticketing, technical writing and documentation and asset management., and general administrative services in support of the award. The Coordinator will have overall responsibility for creating, or ensuring the creation of policies and procedures to ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary lead on producing an internal Operations Manual that outlines internal business processes for providing the products and services under this award.
- Provide technical writing support to ensure the proper documentation of the individual products and services provided under this award, the proper tracking of software and other assets as required, and the provision of administrative support services to the U.S. Government.
- Create, standardize, and track performance metrics to improve customer satisfaction and will directly engage with customers to improve services.
- Manage the essential support services necessary to fulfill the various tasks covered by this award.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, a graduate degree preferred;
- A minimum of five years of customer-service related experience;
- Strong history of improving customer satisfaction based on metrics and data;
- Excellent organizational skills and capable of managing multiple tasks while meeting deadlines;
- Must have excellent communications, customer service, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and team-building skills
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for the required U.S. government security clearance for this project.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
About the Organization
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management. The Support Team Manager will work on the new USAID Analytics, Data, Visualization, and Information Services (ADVISE) project. ADVISE’s main purpose is to improve the usage of USAID data and information, so that the Agency continues to ensure its development outcomes are supported by evidence.