The Cloudburst Group (Cloudburst) is seeking to build a pool of qualified Sustainable Landscapes experts in anticipation of future work under USAID’s Learning, Evaluation, and Research II Task Order. Cloudburst is a mission driven, US-based, small business working to improve social, economic, and environmental resilience domestically and internationally through generating and translating evidence for development. Cloudburst provides research and evaluation, training, technical assistance, knowledge management and communications with a keen focus on ensuring the needs of low income and vulnerable populations are accounted for in government investments.
Cloudburst is looking to engage a pool of consultants with expertise in USAID’s Sustainable Landscapes portfolio to provide guidance to USAID Missions worldwide.
Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop primers on integrating sustainable landscapes principles for USAID Missions.
- Execute monitoring, evaluation, and research activities as part of a team led by Cloudburst.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- An advanced degree in Political Science, International Development, Economics, Public Policy, Sociology, or a related field;
- At least ten years of relevant work experience in USAID Sustainable Landscapes programming or assessments.
- Familiarity with USAID objectives, approaches, and programming;
- Experience working with a range of government officials, donors, local NGOs, and academia;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV highlighting Sustainable Landscapes expertise along with a brief statement of interest along with daily rate requirements.
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled