We are participating in a bidding for establishment of Aid Information Management System in Mozambique. Synergy has been at the forefront of AIMS market, having implemented its flagship solution, Development Assistance Database (DAD), in over 30 countries.
The project will have a duration of 26 weeks. Ideally, the Team Leader should be based in Maputo, Mozambique and work directly with the client (the Government of Mozambique).
He/she will have:
- BSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge on databases and systems development;
- 5 years of proven work experience in analysing and modelling requirements and business processes for software development and web-service based platforms;
- 5 years of proven work experience in middleware environment design projects for integration between remote applications;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work under the supervision of Team Leader and review the quality and feasibility of the proposed business model and ensure the correct implementation of the defined requirements;
- Build rapport with the client;
- Ensure smooth communication with the client and with Synergy team;
- Gather requirements from the client and pass them to Synergy headquarters team for development;
- Liaise with the Synergy HQ team to understand the DAD product, effectively present it to the client and drive the system design process;
- Participate in the delivery of developed versions of the system prototype and the final release of the product, collect feedback, relay to development;
- Assist the client in system launch and go live;
- Other tasks as assigned by Team Leader and Synergy management.
About the Organization
Synergy International Systems, Inc. (“Synergy”) is a global information technology firm that empowers public and private sector organizations to achieve their performance goals and development impact.
Since Synergy’s founding 23 years ago, organizations in over 75 countries have adopted our industry-leading software solutions to improve their data-driven capabilities and achieve their envisioned results. Our core expertise is in software for monitoring and evaluation (M&E), national development effectiveness, judicial system modernization, public financial management (PFM), disaster relief and reconstruction, education, and public health.
We provide our products and services to international development agencies, country governments, NGOs and private sector partners.