EnCompass LLC seeks a Systems Practice Advisor / Systems Practitioner candidate for an upcoming Policy Implementation Assessment (PIA) of USAID’s Local Systems Framework, under the USAID Evaluation-ME IQC. The position is contingent upon award and is anticipated to be about 9 months in duration.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
The Systems Practice Advisor will serve as the lead subject matter expert on systems practice. Provides high-level technical expertise throughout the assessment including review of documents, design and facilitation of systems-centric data collection methods, interpretation of results, and contributing to all deliverables.
Must have one of the following as a minimum requirement:
- PhD and 4 years work experience, or
- JD/ABD and 5 years work experience, or
- MS/MA/MB and 6 years work experience, or
- BS/BA and 8 years work experience, or
- Less than BS/BA and 10 years work experience, or
- 18 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
Experience and Skills
- An experienced systems practitioner who has brought systems thinking to bear on development programs.
- Familiarity with the tools used to gain an understanding of systems, and the ability to produce and analyze a simple network map.
- Familiarity with development programs designed to strengthen local systems and build local capacity
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter to: https://encompassworld.com/careers-and-consulting/
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
About the Organization
EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 100 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe.
We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security.