Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking a Systems Practice Advisor to work on a potential Policy Implementation Assessment of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Local Systems Framework through the Office of Policy in the Bureau of Policy, Planning, and Learning (PPL/P). This will be a part-time position, spanning over the course of nine (9) months and is contingent upon Dexis’ award of the opportunity.
The Systems Practice Advisor will serve as the lead subject matter expert on systems practice. Other tasks include:
- Provide high-level technical expertise throughout the assessment, including document review;
- Design and facilitate systems-centric data collection methods and interpret results;
- Contribute to all deliverables;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in relevant field (monitoring and evaluation, statistics, economics, public policy, etc.);
- Experience in systems practice and bringing systems thinking to bear on development programs;
- Familiarity with tools used to gain understanding of systems;
- Ability to produce and analyze a simple network map;
- Familiarity with development programs designed to strengthen local systems and build local capacity.
- Experience assessing and/or evaluating USAID or other donor policies, reforms, and/or programs at headquarters and in the field.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.