Social Solutions International is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate who will be responsible for managing the delivery of full life cycle recruiting and staffing for positions worldwide. He/she will source, generate leads, identify, screen, interview, negotiate offers with, and recommend candidates to be hired and/or to be included in Social Solutions’ proposals. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with technical, corporate and new business staff through networking and employing traditional sourcing strategies, plus developing new, creative recruiting approaches to attracting competitive talent.
- Sources for contacts, generates leads, identifies, screens, interviews and recommends potential candidates to be considered for current positions and/or to be included in SSI’s proposals.
- Searches for recruiting avenues to support affirmative action goals; recruiting qualified candidates to fill company openings utilizing resume databases, employee referrals, college recruiting, career fairs and social networking; ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Maintains job descriptions and assists hiring managers in creating job descriptions for new positions.
- Develops and maintains relationships and a pipeline of strategic technical area experts, as well as broadly recruits senior level talent for new opportunities.
- Develops and posts position advertisements, acquiring necessary approvals through our recruitment system.
- Works with Senior Managers to define both short and long-term staffing needs and provides guidance to supervisors and employees related to hiring policies and procedures.
- Sources passive candidates on multiple job and candidates’ boards.
- Collaborates with the Hiring Managers to finalize candidate selections by preparing and supplying matrices of vetted candidates.
- Maintains compliance with EEO and OFCCP regulations, keeping applicant flow data for Affirmative Action Plans.
- Arranges interviews; prepares and manages applicant offer process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, organizational development or relevant field.
- 4-6 years of recruitment experience; international recruitment experience preferred.
- Prior experience recruiting for USAID projects and proposals.
- Strong networking, interviewing, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven communication and networking skills including professional phone manner and ability to handle cold calling assignments.
- Knowledge of employment laws, OFCCP, and EEO regulations, standard HR practices and procedures strongly preferred.
- Proficient in using applicant tracking software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, be able to interact effectively, and in a professional, tactful manner with candidates, employees and senior management.
- Metrics-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to analyze, interpret, present and act upon data.
- Strong computer and database application skills and proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel, PowerPoint, Word.)
- A high level of confidentiality in handling employee information.
Social Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
Social Solutions International, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned company. Social Solutions emphasizes quality research and evaluation, training and technical assistance, and institutional support services. We are a mission-driven organization that believes that superior science can improve the world. Social Solutions is dedicated to the creation of social and health solutions to improve the welfare of underserved populations worldwide.