Overview of the Position
Social Solutions International is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate who will be responsible for managing the delivery of full life cycle recruiting and staffing for positions worldwide. The Talent Acquisition Associate will source, identify, screen, interview, negotiate offers with, and recommend candidates for hire. The Talent Acquisition Associate will work closely with t Global Health Support Initiative-III (GHSI-III) and client staff in networking and employing traditional sourcing strategies, plus developing new, creative recruiting approaches to attracting competitive talent.
- Sources for contacts, generates leads, identifies, screens, interviews and recommends potential candidates to be considered for current positions.
- Searches for recruiting avenues to support affirmative action goals; recruiting qualified candidates to fill company openings using resume databases, employee referrals, college recruiting, career fairs and social networking; ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Maintains job descriptions and assists hiring managers in creating job descriptions for new positions.
- Develops and maintains relationships and a pipeline of strategic technical area experts.
- Develops and posts positions, acquiring necessary approvals through iCIMS recruitment system.
- Advertises open positions to relevant job boards and social media.
- Reviews resumes and screens qualified candidates.
- Short-list recommended candidates to relevant hiring contacts and guides candidates and managers through the process.
- Works with Senior Managers to define both short and long-term staffing needs and provides guidance to supervisors and employees related to hiring policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with the Hiring Managers to finalize candidate selections by preparing and supplying matrices of vetted candidates.
- Maintains compliance with EEO and OFCCP regulations, keeping applicant flow data for Affirmative Action Plans.
- Arranges interviews, conducts references, and prepares and manages applicant offer process.
- Coordinates with Security office to obtain necessary clearances.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of recruitment experience; experience recruiting for global health projects preferred.
- Prior experience recruiting for USAID projects preferred.
- Proven communication, interviewing and interpersonal skills including professional phone manner.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work while maintaining client-service focused.
- Knowledge of employment laws, OFCCP, and EEO regulations, standard HR practices and procedures strongly preferred.
- Proficient in using applicant tracking software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high level of confidentiality in handling employee information.
Social Solutions International offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Social Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
Social Solutions International, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned company. Social Solutions emphasizes quality research and evaluation, training and technical assistance, and institutional support services. We are a mission-driven organization that believes that superior science can improve the world. Social Solutions is dedicated to the creation of social and health solutions to improve the welfare of underserved populations worldwide.