Palladium is looking for a motivated talent acquisition professional to join our International HR and Talent Acquisition EMEA Business Partnership. The role is responsible for delivering all facets of talent success throughout the organisation.By forming effective partnerships with internal clients and hiring managers you will have the opportunity to take the initiative in generating and engaging international networks of candidates and contractors in support of Palladium’s business development, project and corporate resourcing needs. The role will be part of a passionate and driven team of international HR professionals.
In supporting Palladium’s mission to deliver Positive Impact solutions, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will:
* Provide effective recruitment solutions by effectively liaising with hiring managers to ensure full understanding of their requirements;
* Apply best practice sourcing and selection techniques in such a manner as to attract and engage quality candidates;
* Apply innovative sourcing methodologies and participate in various activities such as University and Business School Campus visits, job fairs, conferences etc.
* Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates;
* Conduct competency-based interviews and use appropriate assessment tools;
* Maintain accurate records within the global CRM (Salesforce).
* Develop a shortlist of qualified candidates, collect all relevant documents and perform due diligence/background checks.
* Provide report to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all vacancies.
* Brief the hiring manager on shortlists with relevant documents and arrange for interviews of prospective candidates with them.
* Maintain regular contact with candidates and provide relevant and timely information and advice to enable them to make informed decisions.
* Ascertain work eligibility status of candidates.
* Support the development of teams for proposal and tender submissions with donor clients such as DFID (Department for International Development) through headhunting, active sourcing and networking.
* Delivering on project staffing needs and capacity-building across the EMEA region in the international development and consulting markets.
* Negotiate packages and prepare offer letters and employment agreements for successful candidates.
* Demonstrable experience in recruitment (ideally in-house).
* International experience, or a multi sector background is preferred.
* Experience recruiting diverse candidates across the spectrum of contract types.
* Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, having had responsibility for screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions.
Key competencies and professional expertise required:
* Sound knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection strategies and approaches.
* Exceptional standard of written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to advise and liaise across all levels of the organisation.
* Capability to handle challenging issues in a diverse and dynamic international environment.
* Ability to adapt and deliver under changing priorities and with incomplete information.
* Well-developed and highly effective organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels in an organisation.
* Interest in HR and Talent Strategies.
Location(s): England - London - London
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.