Job DescriptionRTI•s International Development Group (IDG) is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter 3). S/he will primarily focus on•supporting proposal and project recruitment for a global program portfolio, primarily funded by government clients (USAID and DFID).This position will have a direct impact on RTI•s ability to engage in and expand efforts to tackle the complex problems and achieve sustainable solutions.
Learn More: Careers at RTI•and International Development sectors.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist combines research and networking to support the development and implementation of sourcing strategies and identification of talent profiles for a global program portfolio. Utilizing these strategies, s/he will strengthen talent networks to enable the identification and engagement of technical and project management talent for targeted business development opportunities. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide full life-cycle recruiting services including but not limited to: sourcing for international and domestic recruiting campaigns and individual positions; candidate management/documentation within application tracking systems and contact management system; candidate screening/interview services and guidance on interviewing best practices; and negotiating directly with global candidates.•This individual will have significant engagement with business and proposal development teams.
- Engage in business development activities from pre-capture through proposal submission providing proactive staffing plan recommendations (in consideration of existing talent network).
- Perform strategic sourcing and research activities, such as targeted sector and competitor mapping, to identify and build the talent network. Contact potential candidates, develop and document profiles and maintain contact notes within RTI systems to ensure a high touch candidate experience and ensure RTI as an employer of choice.
- Leverage technology for excellent candidate relationship management to discover and sustain leads, referrals, and other potential prospects. Use social media as a sourcing and branding tool.
- Develop•staffing/personnel-related content for submission.
- Provide direct support in strategic recruiting activities such as job classification, sourcing, candidate relationship management, and negotiation.
- Coordinate and provide direct onboarding support for senior (key) project staff identified through the proposal process to support rapid mobilization at project award. •
- Provide data management for candidate relationships. Develop and execute strategies for communications campaigns.•
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor•s Degree in business administration, human resources, social science, or related field with 3 years of relevant work experience.•
- At least 1 year of experience in international recruiting and pipeline development, with an established network of international development professionals.
- Previous experience with USAID, CDC, or DFID project and/or proposal recruitment with expertise in negotiation within donor compensation and benefits structures.
- Experience working in consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Experience utilizing contact management databases and social/professional networking associations, groups, and products to build and maintain candidate relationships.
- Experience working within OFCCP guidelines preferred.
•Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Behaviors:
- Critical thinker, able to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions and reach consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy along with excellent organizational skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess an understanding of how to source, screen and recruit in developing countries.
- Demonstrated successful track record in building relationships with clients and candidates; ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Ability to partner with hiring managers, technical staff, and senior management to source and identify high-quality talent for open positions, as well as building a pool of candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure. Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel internationally for extended periods as needed.
- Culturally sensitive and respectful. Language proficiency in French or Spanish highly preferred.
About the OrganizationG&A Human Resources