*Preferred position locations: London, Kenya, Federal Way-WA, USA or Monrovia, USA where WVI is registered to operate.
VisionFund - World Vision International
VisionFund International is Financial Empowerment from World Vision, a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Working together as part of World Vision – VisionFund enables communities to increase economic activity, access clean water, education and healthcare, benefit from improvements to nutrition, and provide the foundations for local economies to flourish. In 2017, VisionFund provided 1.47 million loans totalling more than US $836 million, while impacting 2.6 million jobs
Here’s where you come in:
As Talent and Leadership Director, VisionFund International, you will provide a strong mix of strategic and operational experience to VisionFund’s dedicated global staff. Developing leaders, high-potential talent and a highly effective workforce across the Network will be key to the success of the VisionFund strategy and Our Promise. Reporting to Global People & Culture and Governance Director, you, together with the VFI executives, and in alignment with World Vision Talent Management strategy and processes, will be responsible for building Talent and Leadership strategies that are purpose-driven, performance-oriented, and principles-led.
- University degree in HR, Business or related field. A relevant Master’s degree would be considered desirable, coupled with extensive senior and executive level HR management.
- Track record in designing and successfully implementing Talent Management and Review processes and resultant initiatives in complex international organizations.
- Proven in the review of and establishment of leadership development frameworks across a ‘group’; functional and regional basis, building an ‘organizational way’ of leadership.
- Senior HR executive with extensive experience in provide HR capability to senior executives, presidents/CEO’s and Boards.
- Solid understanding of financial reporting and performance measurements and planning/forecasting.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20 % of the time.
VisionFund is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 03 SEP 2019. For more information on World Vision International and VisionFund International, please visit our website: www.visionfund.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.