Chemonics is seeking a Task Order Finance Associate for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project. GHSC-PSM is the primary vehicle through which USAID: 1) procures and provides health commodities; 2) provides technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain; and 3) collaborates with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives. The Task Order Finance Associate provides support of financial and accounting activities to the four Task Orders awarded under the GHSC-PSM IDIQ, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Population and Reproductive Health, and Maternal and Child Health/Zika. The associate also assists in managing all financial aspects of the Task Orders. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Analyze financial data from Requisition Orders, identify incorrect data, and process corresponding corrections
Oversee the data analysis and coding verification for Task Order financial transactions specific to GHSC-PSM
Assist the Task Order Financial Specialist in reviewing financial data and perform the necessary adjustments in consultation and coordination with the Project Management Units
Analyze financial information from Chemonics System, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data
Assist in the monthly, quarterly production of financial statements
Monitor and track headquarters’ financial transactions and expenses and coordinate with GHSC-PSM units regarding funding levels and obligations
Foster and demonstrate a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Fluent English required; proficiency in languages spoken in countries in which GHSC-PSM implemented preferred
- Ability to work across a matrixed organization and influence teams both directly and indirectly
- Skilled in learning new financial and accounting concepts quickly, and able to translate and deliver this information to colleagues with little to no financial background
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Strong administrative skills, word processing abilities, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard practices and procedures and make a significant contribution to end results
- Computer skills: Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.