MSI is bidding on a proposal with the US Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Office of the Chief Financial Officer to carry out an organizational assessment. MSI is searching for a Team Lead (TL) to guide the assessment design and management.
The TL will direct a two-to-three-person team for up to six months and will be responsible for working closely with client and MSI to ensure the submission of high-quality, relevant, accurate and timely deliverables responsive to task order and client needs.
· Oversee the task order and team management
· Lead an Organizational Design Assessment
· Facilitate multi-stakeholder groups, meetings and or workshops
· Document the organization’s objectives, mission, leadership philosophy, organizational culture, all workforce processes, and all regulations and policies governing activities
· Develop a change implementation plan based on findings and recommendations
· Design or provide input on all data collection and research instruments
· Ensure analysis and reporting comply with DOS policies and industry best practices.
· Strengthen client’s ability to draw contextual, programmatic and operational learning from the organizational assessment and associated processes
· Develop detailed implementation plans that address change management needs
· Graduate degree in organization development, or a related field preferred.
· Five (5) years’ relevant experience in designing and implementing change management processes.
· Expertise in organizational assessment methodologies, change management, organizational design, operational processes, stakeholder engagement and group facilitation.
· Familiarity with process improvement, iterative design and assessment practices.
· Familiarity with US Department of State programming and or management, particularly related to financial management and budgeting, is highly desirable.
· Prior experience as a team lead highly preferred.
· Active Secret Clearance Required
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.