Particip is looking for an experienced Team Leader to guide a team of experts in the provision of innovative strategic communications and public relations services to the Federal Government of Somalia, Ministry of Finance.
The project will be expected to deliver, at a minimum, the following:
- Design a strategic communications plan for the Ministry regarding effective management of communication issues and opportunities within the reforms.
- Develop and publish targeted information about the economic and financial reforms policies, programs and services on a quarterly basis.
- Deliver high quality and inclusive national events to raise awareness of economic reforms, particularly, revenue generation, budgeting and expenditure across Federal Member States; An event every 6 months is required.
- Organize international stakeholder engagement events to raise awareness with the Diaspora and to mobilize resources for government priorities in major cities.
- Monitor and advise on Ministry website management and content.
Position: Team Leader
Expected project duration: 18 months
Place of posting: Somalia
Expected start date: April 2020
Duties: The main responsibilities of the team leader will include decision-making, setting clear goals to provide direction and effective guidance to the project team, develop strategies and policies that will facilitate the achievement of the project goals, manage and oversee the flow of day-to-day operations, and support and strengthen the project teams to complete tasks within the agreed time frame. The team leader will share information and reports to update the ministry and stakeholders on the project’s progress, as well as monitor team performance and report on the project metrics.
- At least minimum of 10 years’ experience and degree in Communication or Public Administration.
- Must have proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Has experience working in good governance, civic engagement at community level.
- Good technical and computer skills, excellent communication and leadership skills, organizational management and decision-making skills.
- Critical thinking, experience in conflict management and strong oral and written communication skills.
We look forward to your application. Please note that only candidates suitable to this position will be contact.
Please submit your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organization
Particip is an international consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. We coordinate interdisciplinary, multi-national teams for short and long term assignments worldwide supporting them with methodological know-how and expertise gained in over 1,800 projects. For further information please visit our website on www.particip.de