We are participating in a bidding for establishment of Aid Information Management System in Mozambique. Synergy has been at the forefront of AIMS market, having implemented its flagship solution, Development Assistance Database (DAD), in over 30 countries.
The project will have a duration of 26 weeks. Ideally, the Team Leader should be based in Maputo, Mozambique and work directly with the client (the Government of Mozambique).
He/she will have:
- BSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- MBA, Master in Computer Engineering or related fields;
- 15 years of proven work experience in leadership and management positions in software design, development and implementation projects using frameworks oriented to business processes and distributed systems, as well as in the design, programming, development, installation, hosting and maintenance of database on foreign aid;
- Knowledge of public finance management;
- Certification in any of the following: methods for creating, analysing, modelling and validating business processes, IT development and control, and project management: UML, PMBOK, COBIT, PRINCE, BPMN;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the consulting team in all work phases and act as the Project Manager;
- Build rapport with the client;
- Ensure smooth communication with the client and with Synergy team;
- Ensure gathering of requirements from the client and passing them to Synergy headquarters team. The Team Leader will be assisted by a System Analayst in this task;
- Liaise with the Synergy HQ team to understand the DAD product, effectively present it to the client and drive the system design process;
- Supervise the delivery of developed versions of the system prototype and final release of the product;
- Assist the client in system launch and go live;
- Carry out all project organizational activities;
- Other tasks as assigned by Synergy management.
About the Organization
Synergy International Systems, Inc. (“Synergy”) is a global information technology firm that empowers public and private sector organizations to achieve their performance goals and development impact.
Since Synergy’s founding 23 years ago, organizations in over 75 countries have adopted our industry-leading software solutions to improve their data-driven capabilities and achieve their envisioned results. Our core expertise is in software for monitoring and evaluation (M&E), national development effectiveness, judicial system modernization, public financial management (PFM), disaster relief and reconstruction, education, and public health.
We provide our products and services to international development agencies, country governments, NGOs and private sector partners.