Monitoring and assuring essential communication and visibility activities to the Support Programme to Non State Actors in Mozambique: participation for inclusive growth (PAANE II)
- Education: Master’s Degree or, in its absence, equivalent professional experience of 10 years;
- General professional experience: At least 6 years’ experience in the sector of support to civil society organisations on the field of advocacy and governance. Experience in monitoring of EU programs has to be proven.
- Specific professional experience: Specific (at least 3 years) experience is requested on project coordination on the field of CSOs advocacy and governance. Experience in SADC countries would be an asset
- Soft skills: communication skills are essential and have to be proven
- Language skills: C1 level in English and Portuguese are essentials
The experts will have excellent writing, editing and communicational skills. If the team proves unable to meet the level of quality required for drafting the report, the consulting firm will provide, at no additional cost to the Commission, an immediate technical support to the team to meet the required standards.
Contribute to the PAANE objectives of enhance participative, representative and gender sensitive democracy in Mozambique by engaging public authorities and civil society in a constructive dialogue.
Support and advise implementing partners, EU Delegation and Partner Country along the entire cycle of operations by providing technical inputs and by assisting in carrying out a common strategic and communication framework for PAANE
LOCATION AND DURATION
- Indicative Starting period: 04/11/2019
- Foreseen duration : 3 years
- Planning: Immediately after the signature of the contract the contractor should submit a detailed plan of missions which have to be two per year (just one in 2019) for a total of 7. Each mission should plan field visits to one or more provinces of PAANE.
- Location(s) of assignment: Maputo is the place of assignment, with missions to the provinces of Inhambane, Sofala, Tete, Niassa and Cabo Delgado. A minimum of 200 working days per expert is needed.
About the Organization
WHO WE ARE
Ecorys is a research based consulting firm with a global reach, providing technical assistance and capacity building in more than 100 countries. Ecorys was founded in 2000 by a consortium of European consultancy agencies with a policy research history dating back to 1929. Ecorys is the first dedicated policy research and consultancy company in Europe.
WHAT WE DO
Our research and consultancy helps private and public leaders to make informed and well-founded decisions on social, spatial and economic issues. We focus on the development, implementation and evaluation of public policy. By achieving our client's goals, we aim to make a positive difference to society.
Ecorys helps private and public leaders with the development, implementation and evaluation of public policy. We provide technical assistance and capacity building on national and international development and cooperation programs. All our consultants are specialist in research based consultancy on social, spatial and economic development.
Ecorys has served private and public clients in the Dutch home market since 1929 on a broad range of policy assignments. Being the first research based consultancy company in Europe, we also have a solid track record on delivering development and cooperation programs for international clients.