The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of this contract. The Team Leader will ensure discretion and trust in relations with the Contracting Authority and the Beneficiary.
S/he is to create and ensure team work and synergies between all activities of the project stakeholders. The team leader should have excellent knowledge of the field of Education Reform, in particular in accession processes. The team leader will also be responsible for administrative and financial aspects of the contract. S/he has to ensure sound financial management and the overall responsability for timely and qualitative reporting, including on visibility. The team leader will provide guidance to all key and non key experts in performance of their duties, and have a decisive role in ensuring efficient mobilization and use of human resources, smooth daily operation and crisis management.
S/he will also be in charge of coordinating the strenghtening of institutional and human resource capacities of key institution involved in the process of education reforms. S/he will be tasked to help create institional coordination and communication channels necessary for a more effective implementation, monitoring and reporting on education reforms; The team leade shall have the capacity to work under pressure, and against tight deadlines in quickly changing environment. When required she will be expected to perfom his/her duties during weekends and public holidays, as well as travel within serbia
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, where a university has been awardd or completion of three (3) or more years of study in a university of equivalent.
- Master /PHD in a field relevant for this contract an advantage.
- Knowledge of one or more local language : Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin, considered an advantage.
General Professional Experience:
Minimum 8 years, preferably 10 years of experience in the field of education.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Three years of experience in delivering capacity buidling of civil servants in the field of policy making, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in leading team in the public of private sector/ donor funded project in the area of educatio n reform in minmum 1, preferably 3, Project/ Contract assignements.
About the Organization
SOFRECO est une société française indépendante de conseil et d'assistance technique, de 40 ans d’expérience travaillant principalement sur financement des bailleurs de fonds multilatéraux et bilatéraux. Spécialisée à l’origine dans le domaine de l’agro-industrie, SOFRECO a très rapidement étendu ses activités à de nouveaux domaines, notamment le développement rural, institutionnel (économie, finances publiques et gouvernance) et humain (santé et éducation).
SOFRECO est une société à caractère fortement international de par ses clients, ses partenaires, la nationalité de ses experts, son personnel au siège, et sa présence dans de nombreux pays.