Job Title Team Leader – EU-Canada Policy Dialogues Support Facility
About the project
The EU-Canada Policy Dialogues Support Facility will contribute to strengthening and further enlarging EU-Canada bilateral relations by fostering sector dialogues on priority themes of mutual interest. The project will; prepare baselines and specific sector studies; organise conferences, seminars, workshops, mutual technical visits and other exchange activities and press conferences; provide specialised technical assistance to relevant stakeholders; support of exchanges between Canadian and EU stakeholders, experts and civil society; and consolidate and develop monitoring, communication and visibility tools.
About the role
The Team Leader will essentially perform advisory functions in two areas: the first concerns the monitoring of various sector dialogues, and the second deals with the planning, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of project activities. In order to ensure successful implementation of the project, close relationship will need to be established between the Team Leader and the EU delegation and relevant Canadian Authorities.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Masters’ level degree in International Relations, Politics, Economics, Law or other related discipline
- A proven track record in large scale project and team management
- Fluency in English and French
- Strong knowledge of EU procedures
General Professional Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience working in international policy dialogue
- Work experience enhancing cooperation and strategic partnerships between bi-lateral partners
- Track record in leading sector studies and disseminating findings in a variety of technical areas
Specific Professional Experience
- Proven experience managing a secretariat
- Strong knowledge of EU-Canada relations
- Work experience in international cooperation projects in Canada would be an advantage
About the Organization
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in Brussels, the UK, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, regulators and international institutions solve complex problems by developing innovative solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing society. Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. We believe in excellence, collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We are committed to developing skills and career opportunities for our staff and provide a collegial and collaborative working environment. We give our colleagues the opportunity to make a contribution to tackling some of the biggest issues in the world around us.