Facility for the implementation of the EU-Georgia Association Agreement- II
Strengthening Georgian public institutions capacity to comply with commitments set out in the EU-Georgia Association Agreement (AA) including Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area and other joint documents.
34 months from the end of 2018- beginning 2019
Team Leader KE1
The duties will be:
· The Team Leader will have overall responsibility for the management of the project activities and coordination of the work of other experts (including non-key experts) and for proper reporting to the Contracting Authority and Project Steering Committee;
· The coordination, monitoring, reporting on and awareness of the implementation of the AA;
· The implementation of required legal and institutional reforms;
· Coordination and monitoring of EU assistance;
· The communication on EU-Georgia Agreements and key initiatives.
Qualifications and skills
· Professional and advanced educational qualifications with experience in the fields of Public Administration, Law, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, EU affairs, International Relations Engineering, Economy or related fields of equivalent scope;
· Excellent English, both written and spoken;
· At least six (6) years or equivalent of 1,320 working days of professional experience in general or specific policy development as part of a European Union Member States ministry or an equivalent from any IPA beneficiary;
· At least 440 working days of experience as Team Leader gained from at least two EU-funded TA (services) projects focused on policy advice;
· Experience as key or non-key expert in the implementation of TA (service) projects funded under IPA/IPA II or ENPI/ENI and focused on the development of mechanisms and systems for inter-ministerial coordination;
· Work experience in EU pre-accession countries and EU western neighborhood countries would be an asset.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com cc’ing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference in the subject “TL Geo AA”.
About the Organization
Established in 1991, Linpico is a multidisciplinary consultancy working worldwide in the field of International Development. Services provided by the company cover the entire project cycle from programme identification and formulation to project implementation, evaluation and monitoring. We implement both long-term and short-term projects, ranging from several years to a few months in length.
At any one time Linpico has experts and teams of experts in over 30 locations worldwide covering 5 main sectors:
Due to Linpico’s proven track record, we enjoy a high rate of success when tendering for new projects; our dedicated team will pursue upwards of 20 bids at any given time.
Linpico’s clients include the European Commission, the Asian Development Bank, the World Bank, the African Development Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, the French Development Agency, bi-lateral funding agencies as well as National Governments and Regional Institutions.
Company headquarters are located in the South of France.