Project: Technical assistance for “Strengthening Training and Research Capacity of the Centre for Labour and Social Training and Research (ÇASGEM)”
Start: February 2020
The objective of the contract is to strengthen the institutional capacity of the ÇASGEM, relevant stakeholders, social partners and NGOs though delivering training of trainers; adaptation of training modules of occupational rehabilitation; development of training modules on safety culture; establishment of web based management system; designing virtual reality scenarios; conducting researches; organizing workshops and seminars, etc.
Training modules of occupational rehabilitation will be adapted in three main pillars. Besides, training modules for different age groups will be developed to disseminate safety culture. In order to ensure institutional memory, a comprehensive web based management system will be established. Trainings of trainers will be delivered on the field of occupational health and safety. Virtual reality scenarios in the field of occupational health and safety will be designed in four sectors- construction (building), mining (coalmine), chemical (petrochemical) and metal (moulding). Researches will be conducted on return to work programme and occupational accident prediction model. Relevant awareness raising films on these two fields will be prepared accordingly to access wide range of people. Workshops and seminars with participation of relevant actors will be organized.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economic and administrative sciences or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in one of the fields;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Master degree, preferably in occupational health and safety, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project management.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 4 years of experience as team leader and/or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation of projects;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design and/or implementation of capacity building projects;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of occupational health and safety;
- Experience in the field of occupational rehabilitation will be an asset.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org