Project: Determination of Industrial Emissions Strategy of Turkey in Accordance with Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (DIES)
The overall objective is: To protect human health and environment by integrated management of industrial pollution through implementation of Industrial Emissions Directive.
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
To increase the technical and institutional capacity of the competent authorities for effective implementation of IPPC approach in Turkey in line with the EU Industrial Emissions Directive.
Main results to be achieved at the end of the project are given below:
- Result 1: Developed technical capacity and substructure for the implementation of IPPC approach.
- Result 2: Developed institutional capacity and increased awareness.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences or in the related areas or equivalent. In the absence of such a degree, at least 15 years of working experience in the field of environment;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Good computer skills.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of general professional experience in the field of environment;
- Experience as a team leader and/or managerial position in at least 2 international projects.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of industrial pollution control, particularly IED and IPPC implementation;
- Experience in at least 1 project related with “EU Industrial Emissions Directive (2010/75/EU)”, preferably in application and/or transposition of IPPC approach according to the requirements of this directive.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org