Project title: Public financial management support programme II
The overall objective of the project of which this contract is to help improve inclusive public service delivery in the provinces of Sindh, Balochistan and at federal level.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: to strengthen public financial management as well as provincial and sector strategies in Sindh, Balochistan and the federal government.
The project will support the Federal level and each province independently according to the priorities and strategies of each government. The implementation through a single contractor is expected to improve coordination and efficiency in the implementation of the project and the use of resources. The Contractor will propose in the Organization & Methodology an appropriate management and implementation strategy which will incorporate all the requirements of these terms of reference.
Commencement date of the project: January 2020
Duration of the project: 50 months
Qualifications and skills
- A University degree: at least at Master’s level (MR), preferably in the field of Development Economics Finance, Accounting, Public;
- Policy and Administration or equivalent (PR);
- Postgraduate studies and/or specific training in subjects related to the experts’ assignment under this contract is an asset (PR);
- Full working knowledge of English and proven excellent report writing skills (MR).
General professional experience
- At least 20 years of overall professional experience of which min 10 years in at least 5 developing countries (MR);
- Minimum 5 years team leader experience in managing complex programmes with multi government authorities and/or institutions (MR);
- At least 3 years’ professional experience of working in Pakistan (MR);
- Experience in implementation of EU-funded Programmes (PR).
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of specific professional experience in public financial management reform and/or institutional reforms (MR).
- Following would be an asset: experience in Medium Term Budgetary Framework, output based budgeting; performance based budgeting, macroeconomic analysis and forecasting; institutional and civil service reforms; PEFA framework, debt management, audit (internal and external); revenue collection; statistics; taxation; public procurement; legislation, regulation, law enforcement; public sector accounting systems and corruption, local development and decentralisation processes (PR).
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org