The British Council is an internationally recognised project management and consultancy services organisation. We work with governments, donors, lenders and private sector clients to provide services tailored to their needs. We have worked in development for over 40 years, adapting our approaches to diverse and changing circumstances.
In preparation for a forthcoming tender we are currently looking for a:
Team Leader/Key Expert in Entrepreneurial Learning in BiH education systems
The project will deal with the improvement and development of human resources and institutional capacities in entrepreneurial learning and a system of validation of qualifications which equally recognises all forms of learning. The scope of work in the project includes integration of entrepreneurial learning in education systems on the level of primary, general secondary and VET education and harmonisation and implementation of strategic priorities for entrepreneurial learning as defined in the action plan of the strategy for entrepreneurial learning in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- A Degree in economics, business, education or other area relevant to the project focus (Masters’ degree desirable)
- At least 2 years experience as Team Leader of Europe-Aid funded projects
- At least 10 years experience in the education sector including a minimum of 5 years providing technical assistance on international projects
- Experience of working in entrepreneurial learning
- Experience of working to develop the linkages between education and the labour market
- Experience of working in Bosnia and Herzegovina would be a distinct advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English.
The project will be based in Bosnia and Herzegovina and is expected to commence around March 2013 and will be 24 months in duration. The Team Leader / Key Expert in Entrepreneurial Learning will be required for an input of around 22 months.
Click here to apply or request further information. Applications must be received no later than Monday 7th January 2013 and successful applicants will be notified by Friday 12th January 2013.