FCG Sweden is currently searching for a candidate who fulfills the below criteria:
Qualifications and skills
- At least Master or equivalent university degree in law, human rights, political and social studies or gender studies;
- Fluent written and oral communication in English.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years experience in the field of human rights;
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years as a Human Rights Expert working for Ombudsman Institutions, with significant focus on capacity building on coordinating human rights matters across Government Ministries and other public institutions
- At least 2 years experience in development of the strategy and policy framework for access to legal aid
- At least 3 years experience in capacity building for institutions supporting of human rights defenders and independent NGOs;
- At least 2 TL positions with similar donor funded projects supporting human rights institutions
How to apply
Please create an account on our website and upload your CV, in addition to emailing your CV to email@example.com, with firstname.lastname@example.org in cc.
Please subject your email ‘TL Ombudsperson - NAME’.
The FCG Sweden team
About the Organization
FCG Sweden is a consultancy company specialising in international development cooperation, with a focus on public sector reform, natural resource management, civil society strengthening, market development and evaluation.