- Project: To contribute to the reform of the transport sector providing technical assistance and capacity building to support legal approximation and policy development for fulfillment of the commitments undertaken in the transport sector (Waterborne, Railway, Road and Aviation) to the Republic of Moldova.
- Project Duration: 270 days
- Expected Starting date: Sep. 2018
- Status of the project: Tender
The Team Leader’s principal role is to provide technical direction in identifying the needs and tasks as well as coordinating necessary implementation measures to fulfill them. He/she shall ensure that all the project staff are supported adequately and are able to carry out their respective roles efficiently. He/she will lead other project staff in the design and implementation of agreed legal and regulatory harmonization measures and institutional reforms and will be actively engaged with the beneficiary entities and project Steering Committee on all issues concerning the implementation of the project. He will be responsible for the quality of all the reports.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in the field of transport, engineering, economics, law or equivalent fields relevant to this contract (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university). In the absence of the required academic degree, six (6) years of professional experience on top of the 12 years of professional experience in the railway transport sector described under General professional experience below.
- Excellent written and spoken English required.
General professional experience
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the railway transport sector
Specific professional experience
- Proven experience as a team leader in at least one EU-funded technical assistance (service) contract in which the expert’s input was at least 330 working days during the duration of the project, which has been implemented in the ENI countries or IPA countries or EU Member States
- At least 5 years of professional experience working with central and/or local state bodies and governmental administrations dealing with the railway transport sector in the EU MSs.
- At least 4 years of experience in drafting legislation in the railway transport sector in EU MSs.
- Managerial work experience of at least 3 years in railway agencies or institutions would be an advantage.
About the Organization
Egis is an international group offering engineering, project structuring and operations services. In engineering and consulting, its sectors of activity include transport, urban development, building, industry, water, environment and energy. In roads and airports, its offer is enlarged to encompass project structuring, equity investment, facilities delivery and operations. The Group additionally deploys its expertise in areas such as new mobility services and turnkey energy systems.
Imagine a sustainable future, working for populations: this is our vocation. We are dedicated to meeting the planet’s challenges and supporting the energy, ecology, digital and technical transitions, all to serve the common good.
Employing 13,800 people, including 8,300 in engineering, the group generated a managed turnover of €1 billion in 2016. Egis is 75%-owned by the French “Caisse des Dépôts” and 25%-owned by Partner managers (Iosis Partenaires), and by employees (“FCPE” shareholding fund).
Are you looking to develop your creativity, be a part of ambitious collaborative projects? Join one of Europe’s leaders and discover the vast realm of possibilities!