We are looking for a Team leader for the general supervision and coordination of all activities of the programme with the following qualifications:
Qualifications and skills
- Academic profile: at least a Masters-level university degree preferably in macro or micro economics, business or development. In the absence of a degree, the expert must prove 4 years of professional experience in the field of economic development/MSME development. These 4 years may not overlap with those required under ‘General professional experience’.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Fluency in French or Arabic is mandatory.
- Technology savvy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage a complex constellation of stakeholders including holding public private dialogue.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of experience in private sector development activities.
- At least 4 years a management position, of which at least 3 years as a team leader (i.e. experience in project management and team coordination), preferably in an international context.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing projects with or on MSME development issues in developing countries of which at least 3 years involving countries from the Southern Neighbourhood region.
- At least 2 years’ experience in implementing EU projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience in organising public private dialogues.
- Experience in implementing regional projects is an asset.
About the OrganizationThe management of change is the central focus and raison d'être of our company. Our services focus on international development and include monitoring and evaluation, capacity and organisational development, technical assistance, policy advice, development of management guidelines at policy, programme and project level, and studies, surveys and analyses – all services covering a broad variety of sectors and themes.