The Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business and holder of the USAID-Collaborating, Learning and Adapting for Improved Health (CLAimHealth) five-year (2018-2022) contract, is inviting senior consultants/researchers to carry out short-term review and systematic documentation of USAID-Implementing Partners’ Good Practices and Promising Interventions (GPPIs) on Family Planning/Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health (FP/MNCH) in the Philippines. This activity is aimed at providing a strong technical evidence base for learning and for possible scale up of documented good practices.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares the project inception report which includes the methodology, research tools and work plan ensuring that project activities meet task order scope of work, objectives, timeline and are within budget;
- Conducts a desk review of the USAID-Implementing Partner’s (IP) reports and the disease/health burden including the social determinants and other context-related factors of the GPPI on FP/MNCHN;
- As directed by CLAimHealth, performs data collection in designated locations in the
- Philippines. Ensures collection of accurate and pertinent quantitative and qualitative data. Joins meetings with CLAimHealth, IP and other stakeholders and completes any other necessary tasks for successful data collection;
- Processes and analyzes the data;
- Writes the preliminary and final report based on the agreed outline with CLAimHealth;
- Responds to comments from USAID-OH, CLAimHealth and concerned IP after their review of the preliminary report and do the appropriate revisions; and
- Presents the documentation results and conclusions to USAID-OH, CLAimHealth and IP.
- At least 5 years of experience in public health research, evaluation studies, documentation research or case studies particularly in FP/MNCH,
- Masters degree or higher in any of the following: public health, epidemiology, medical anthropology, health sociology, health social science, social work and community development, health economics,
- Publications/technical reports (at least 3)
- References (3)
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.