Job Title Team Leader – Technical Assistance Programme on Oil and Gas in India
Location India – full-time, 3 years
About the project:
The objectives of the Technical Assistance Programme on Oil and Gas falls under the India-UK Partnership. This program will aim to support the Indian Government in its objective to grow the oil and gas sector in India and support the transition towards NDCs. The programme will assist the Government, Regulator and the Industry in India by providing access to best practices in technology, regulation, policy and finance covering upstream, midstream & downstream oil and gas sectors. UK has a very well developed Oil and Gas sector and has a unique ability to support the growth needs in this sector. This program will enable a significant increase in India’s international energy trade and investment flows; including with the UK for e.g. International and UK Energy companies investing across the value chain of the Indian oil and gas sector, technology and engineering companies in UK providing expertise and services. The total budget allocation for this work is £3 – 5 million.
About the role:
The Team Leader for this project will be responsible for the provision of high level technical expertise and logistical assistance in order to achieve the programme’s objectives. This is a high-level position of responsibility, leading a highly skilled and experienced team and managing multiple stakeholders in India and the UK and working through the policy dialogue under upstream, midstream and downstream sectors in Oil and Gas and in the context of Joint Working Groups and Task Forces associated with UK-India bilateral cooperation on energy. The key responsibilities will include:
- Be the primary liaison with the FCO on this project.
- Lead and manage the project team – providing the vision, coordination, resource management, and supervision required to accomplish project objectives and to deliver superior quality output and outcomes.
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to fit the requirements of Client.
You will be based in New Delhi, India with possible travel to different states of India
- > 15 years of experience across domains of Oil and Gas i.e. upstream, midstream and downstream sector
- Master’s degree in management, economics or public policy will be desirable
- Proven track record of working at a governmental level in India with relevant stakeholders and a very good knowledge of the UK’s energy cooperation with India
- Strong connect with key stakeholders on Oil and Gas in India
- Minimum 5 years full-time, proven experience of leading teams in the public or private sector or in public-funded projects of similar size and duration
- Understanding of UK’s energy expertise and trade potential
- Experience of working in UK Oil and Gas sector is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High proficiency of English and preferably Hindi
How to apply:
To apply for the role please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: ‘India Oil and Gas Team Leader’ in the subject line.
About the Organization
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the UK, Belgium, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.