Blumont is seeking applications from qualified candidates for long- and short-term positions under the anticipated USAID-funded Community Support Program IDIQ in Lebanon. These potential positions, across a variety of areas, will support municipalities and underserved and volunterable communities to provide better services and enhanced economic opportunities to improve lives and reduce tensions that contribute to conflict and violence, particularly in Lebanon’s North, South and Bekaa regions.
Blumont is seeking candidates for a range of positions in the following areas:
- Conflict mitigation and social cohesion
- Civil society engagement
- Gender and Inclusion
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Grants management
- IT and Database management
- Local governance
- Government liaison
- Economic development
- Community development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant technical experience, including strong project management skills.
- Prior experience working on USAID or other donor-funded technical assistance projects in Lebanon (experience on USAID contracts preferred)
- Demonstrated experience working with municipalities and local governance institutions, as relevant to position, preferably in Lebanon.
- Demonstrated experience relevant to position applied for.
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad-range of local government, civil society and private sector stakeholders and partners.
- Strong communication, management and reporting skills.
Fluency in written and spoken English required; fluency in French
About the Organization
Blumont, a charitable, non-profit, non-governmental organization, focuses its operations in regions of the world that present social, political and technical challenges. Blumont specializes in facilitating and supporting assistance that is tailored specifically to those most in need. Blumont works in collaboration with a wide range of organizations in the design and implementation of humanitarian relief and development aid programs, including U.S. and foreign government agencies, bilateral and international donor organizations, international finance organizations, faith-based organizations, advocacy groups, international and local NGOs, and U.S. corporations. Blumont's mission is to reduce the suffering of the world’s most vulnerable groups and provide tools and resources needed to increase their self-sufficiency. We accomplish our mission by implementing targeted cost-effective relief and development programs that improve the lives of these vulnerable groups