Chemonics seeks multiple technical and operations specialists for the anticipated five-year Feed the Future West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Activity funded by USAID. The activity’s purpose is to improve private sector competitiveness in West Africa. The activity will focus on increasing the agricultural productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers in Nigeria and promoting West Africa’s regional and international trade. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We encourage technical specialists in the following fields to submit applications:
- Public-private partnerships
- Access to finance and investment
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Trade and export promotion
- Value chain and market linkages
- Trade transport and logistics
- Agribusiness strengthening
- Agricultural sector financing
- Innovative agricultural technology
We encourage operations specialists in the following fields to submit applications:
- Grants under contract
- Human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated expertise in selected field
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please send a resume and cover letter to NigeriaWATIHRecruit@gmail.com with “Technical/Operations Specialist” in the subject line by December 17, 2018. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.