Abt Associates is seeking qualified local consultants to support the newly awarded Gavi-funded project on providing Technical Assistance for COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery Preparation and Readiness. Consultants will provide support to the design of country-specific implementation plans, and lead service delivery, logistical, and supply chain development implementation efforts.
The Activity will focus on providing guidance to country Ministries of Health in developing and implementing National Vaccine Deployment Plans, effectively resolving challenges of weak supply chain and logistics infrastructure, insufficient human resources, and barriers to vaccine acceptance. Abt seeks qualified local consultants in the following countries:
Countries: Afghanistan, Benin, Burundi, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, DRC, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Nepal, Niger, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Senegal, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Advanced degree in public health, medicine, or another health-related field
- At least 10 years of experience in immunization program management and/or vaccine delivery implementation
- Demonstrated experience working in partnership with multiple host country governments/government entities, donors, local partners, and other stakeholders
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and/or working groups
- Proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
Please submit your CV highlighting the above qualifications to Neha Acharya (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
About the Organization
Abt Associates is a global leader in research, evaluation and program implementation; driving innovation and measurable impact for more than 50 years. What sets us apart is our evidence-based and multi-disciplinary approach to solving tough challenges in health, social and environmental policy and international development.
Specific areas we work in include:
- Education and workforce development
- Climate change and the environment
- Food security and agriculture
- Housing and communities
- Survey and data collection
Abt is a mission-driven company with a staff of 2,600. Our focus is on using evidence and cutting-edge methods to improve the lives and economic well-being of people worldwide.