The QED Group, LLC is a full-service international consulting firm that provides practical solutions to social problems through sound analysis, proven management techniques, and creative implementation. We focus our efforts on core practice areas: Monitoring and Evaluation, Knowledge Management, Health, Democracy and Governance, Economic Growth and Professional Services. We work with U.S. agencies and overseas governments, international donors, private-sector clients, and PVOs/NGOs in more than 80 countries around the world. Key clients include USAID, the U.S. Department of State, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency.
QED is seeking qualified professionals with experience in a broad range of categories for anticipated evaluations in Colombia. Candidates will use their technical expertise to assist the USAID/Colombia mission perform short term evaluations and rigorous analyses, gather baseline data, track results, periodically report on progress, perform evaluations, respond to ad-hoc requests for information, manage recordkeeping, and other project development and program office functions.
We are especially interested in senior level professionals with technical/programmatic experience in the one or more of the following areas:
- Livelihoods Analyst
- Finance and Budget Analyst
- Public Sector Analyst
- Diversity Analyst
- Livelihoods/Rural development Analyst
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resource Analyst
- Women in Development, Gender Analyst, and Anti Trafficking Specialist
- Democracy and Governance Analyst
- Evaluation Methods Specialist
- Humanitarian Assistance/Complex Emergency Specialist
- Human Rights Expert: Truth and Reparations of Human Rights Violations Specialist
- Information Systems Specialist
- Public Policy/Institutional Reform Specialist
- Conflict and Development expert: Displacement, Landmine Victims and all Conflict Victims Specialist
- Psychosocial Expert in Health, Mental Health, Community, Clinical Psychology, Health Systems Specialist
- Reintegration Specialist
- Childhood Specialist
- Master’s Degree in related field and at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- or Bachelor’s Degree in related field and at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Colombia or LAC region preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish & English required.