Cardno has a 50-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of Cardno professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we lift people out of poverty by improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure. Our team brings technical expertise in the areas of Market Systems Development, Enterprise Competitiveness and Access to Finance to international development projects around the world. Our growing portfolio includes multi-million dollar projects for clients such as USAID, DFID, DFAT and Sida.
Join Cardno in making a difference in Jordan. We are looking for team players and innovators to join our dynamic Economic Growth and Governance (EG&G) practice on the anticipated USAID-funded Jordan competitiveness program.
For this anticipated competitiveness program, Cardno is seeking well qualified candidates with the following skill sets.
- Background in enterprise competitiveness, access to finance, workforce development, and business management
- Experience helping Jordanian enterprises increase sales through access to markets regionally and internationally
- Experience working for international donors on enterprise competitiveness programs
- USAID experience preferred
- English fluency required.
About the Organization
Cardno has a 50-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we investigate the causes of poverty and focus on improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure that sustains communities.