Chemonics seeks multiple technical experts for the USAID-funded Agriculture Program in Georgia. The objective of this five-year project is to is to accelerate growth of agricultural subsectors that show strong potential to create jobs, increase incomes, and increase the revenue of micro-, small, and medium enterprises. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics seeks the following long-term technical experts in the following areas:
- Value-chain development and horticultural value-chain strengthening
- Export promotion and market development
- Agricultural extension services/farming training
- Public-private partnerships
- Agriculture policy
- Food safety
- Cold storage
- Post-harvest management
- Access to finance and investment promotion
- Grants and subcontracts management
- Gender and youth development
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, trade, or economics) required; master’s degree preferred
- Experience working on donor-funded projects preferred
- Experience working in the private sector preferred
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a relevant technical area
- Ability to stay organized, work independently and collaboratively, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in English and Georgian required
Please send an email with a CV attached and your surname and area of expertise in the subject line to GeorgiaAgRecruit@chemonics.com by March 23, 2018. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.