Chemonics seeks technical experts for the anticipated USAID Sindh Enabling Environment activity in Pakistan. The project will engage with the private sector and government of Sindh to develop policy reforms in support of agribusiness development. The activity aims to strengthen institutional capacity building for sustainable policymaking beyond the life of the project. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking specialists in the following areas:
- Business-enabling environment
- Private sector engagement/investment promotion
- Advocacy for reforms
- Supporting institutional capacity
- Public awareness and communications
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Operations and procurement
- Finance and accounting
- Dairy, livestock, and fisheries value chain
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical area required; master’s degree preferred
- At least five years of work experience in positions with increasing responsibility
- Proven supervisory experience
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Experience with USAID and other donor projects preferred
- Experience working with the Sindh government, private sector, and international donors in Pakistan
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficient English required; proficient Urdu strongly preferred
Please email your CV, a cover letter, and three references to PakistanSEEA@chemonics.com by August 29, 2018 with your area of technical expertise in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.